The new Mercedes Benz EQS offers the new sizable EV car with either a 329-hp, back drive power train, or a 516-hp, and all-wheel-drive arrangement. Both are helped by a huge 107.8-kWh battery that ought to give more than 300 miles of driving reach.
The 2022 EQS is a charging extravagance vehicle that has shapely bodywork which is intended to work easily through the air for the greatest proficiency, its lodge is fitted with rich elements and cutting-edge includes that convey the all superior class. Let’s view the Features of the new Benz EQS.
Also, read| 2021 Mercedes Benz-S- Class
Performance And Engine
The New Mercedes Benz EQS accompanies two variations in which EQS450+ highlights an electric engine fitted on its back hub that produces up to 329 strength and 406 Nm of force. The EQS580 4 Matic variation has an electric engine on every pivot, which means all-wheel drive and an absolute framework yield of 516 pull and 611 Nm of force. As per, Mercedes the back drive variation will speed up from zero to 60 mph in 5.5 seconds.
The more impressive all-wheel-drive model is said to drop the zero-to-60-mph time to 4.1 seconds. Each eq variation works on a versatile air suspension and runs on edges that reach in size somewhere in the range of 19 and 21 inches.
It has a Standard back pivot directing framework that can point the back tires up to 4.5 degrees, and there’s a discretionary update that can turn them 10 degrees. This innovation is delivered to both make the 205.4-inch-long car simpler to drive in difficult situations and increment its soundness at high velocities. The Mercedes EQS accompanies a 108kWh battery as standard, which surrenders it to 478 miles of reach.
Key features of the Mercedes Benz EQS Engine
- 107.8 kWh battery limit
- 11.25 hours FOR 100% charging time, AC Charging (240V)
- 31 minute FOR 100 % charging time, DC quick charging (200kW)
- 329 hp and 406 lb-ft of force (EQS 450+) and 516 hp and 611 lb-ft of force (EQS 580 4MATIC)
- 0-60 mph 5.5 seconds
- Assessed maximum velocity of 130 mph
- Back pivot guiding up to 4.5-degrees, discretionary 10-degrees
- AIRMATIC Air Suspension with Adaptive Damping System
- DIFFERENT LEVELS OF DRIVING MODE LIKE Comfort, Sport, Eco, and Individual.
- Flexible Regenerative Braking with Steering Wheel Paddles
- Dynamic Ambient Lighting with Illuminated Door Sill Panels
- KEYLESS-GO® with Seamless Door Handles and Hands-Free Access
- Dynamic Parking Assist with Surround View Camera
- Advanced LIGHT Intelligent Lighting System with front and back LED light bands
- Dynamic Highbeam Assist
- Remote Smartphone Integration and Wireless front Smartphone Charger
- Six 100W USB-C Ports
Interiors And Technology
The New Mercedes Benz EQS is combined with lovely, great materials and furnished with limitless extravagance conveniences. The rundown of advantageous elements incorporates premium encompassing inside lighting, headrest cushions for front and back travelers, and an Executive Rear Seat bundle. The other incorporates flexible secondary lounges with kneading capacities, neck and shoulder warming, and an individual tablet to control the MBUX infotainment framework.
The best choice is the thing that Mercedes calls Hyperscreen: a monster from one end to the other board of glass that stretches across the instrument board and comprises the infotainment framework. While this computerized dashboard looks cutting edge, the EQS accompanies standard and a more customary dashboard. The Mercedes Benz EQS has a level floor just as an extended 126.4-inch wheelbase, the EQS has an open inside.
Key interiors and design
- EQS 580: Optional MBUX Hyperscreen with three presentations under a solitary 56-inch bent glass surface:
- 12.3″ Instrument Cluster, 17.7″ Central OLED Touchscreen Display, and 12.3″ Passenger Display
- 8 CPU centers, 24 GB RAM, and 46.4 GB each second RAM
- The biggest presentation ever in a creation Mercedes-Benz
- Haptic input with a sum of 12 actuators under the touchscreen surface
- Supports 27 dialects with Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
- Individual home screen with “Zero Layer” standard
- MBUX can be constrained by regular voice acknowledgment
- Liquid, proactive UI
- Computer-based intelligence information preparing for natural driver ideas
- MBUX with up to seven profiles can be initiated by biometric confirmation, voice control, and facial acknowledgment
- EQS 450+: 12.8″ Central OLED Touchscreen Portrait Display
- Unique mark Sensor for biometric verification of the driver to actuate profile
- Dynamic Ambient Lighting with 64 Colors, including another EQ-Specific Color Scheme
- Front/Rear Automatic Doors with keen force open/close
- Computerized LIGHT with Lightband
- Dynamic Ambient Lighting
- Warmed Leather Seats with Multi-Contour Ambient Light Illumination
- Solace Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- Burmester® 3D Sound System with Sound Personalization
- HEPA Air Filtration for lodge air filtration
- Multicontour front seats with knead
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Delicate close entryways
- Solace focus armrest with remote charging
- Mercedes me charge ability
- Scene Sunroof
- 20″ Wheels
Mercedes Benz EQS Price And Launch Date
The new Mercedes Benz EQS accompanies a beginning value scope of Rs 1.75 Crores. It will dispatch in June 2021 in India.
The all-new 2022 EQS is the primary Mercedes vehicle to use a stage that is intended for EV models. It’s additionally the principal completely electric vehicle from the Premium Automobile Brand and goes with an assortment of reach for elements and patterns in the market with its tasteful and premium provisions and first-rate innovation giving it to be a standout amongst other impending vehicles to buy.