In recent years, the crossover and Honda SUV Models have exploded in popularity for a variety of reasons. Drivers across the country choose Honda SUV Models for their robust styling, go-anywhere performance capabilities, confident driving etiquette, and generous space for both cargo and passengers. Take a look at the lineup of Honda vehicles and you will find four different options of SUVs.
From the city-sized HR-V and versatile CR-V to the bold Passport and family-friendly Pilot – there’s a Honda SUV that adapts perfectly to your lifestyle and driving habits.
Honda SUV Models
|2021 Honda SUV|
|Honda SUV Models||2021 Honda HR-V||2021 Honda CR-V||2021 HondaPassport||2021 Honda Pilot|
|Engine||1.8-Liter 4-Cylinder||1.5-Liter Turbocharged 4-Cylinder||3.5-Liter V6||3.5-Liter V6|
|Horsepower / Torque||141 / 127 lb-ft||190 / 179 lb-ft||280 / 262 lb-ft||280 / 262 lb-ft|
|Drivetrain||FWD or AWD||FWD or AWD||FWD or AWD||FWD or AWD|
|EPA-Estimated MPG** (city/hwy/combined)||Up to 28 / 34 / 30 **||Up to 28 / 34 / 30 **||Up to 20 / 25 / 22 **||Up to 20 / 27 / 23 **|
|Maximum Towing Capacity||Not Recommended||1,500 pounds (when properly equipped)||5,000 pounds (when properly equipped)||5,000 pounds (when properly equipped)|
|Seating Capacity||5||5||5||7 or 8|
|Cargo Capacity||Up to 58.8 cubic feet||Up to 75.8 cubic feet||Up to 100 cubic feet||Up to 109 cubic feet|
2021 Honda HR-V
Key Features of Honda HR-V
- Honda SUV price OF Honda HR-V starts at $22,395 MSRP*
- 1.8-liter DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine with 141 horsepower and 127 lb-ft of torque
- Seating capacity 5 passengers
- Updated styling featuring revised bumpers, headlights, grille, and taillights
- Sport and Touring trim levels
- 2nd row Magic Seat®, offering up to 100.1 cubic feet of passenger space
- Display Audio with Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ integration
- Available Honda Sensing® suite of active safety and driver-assistive features
- A multi-angle rearview camera with three angles – normal, top-down, and wide
In spite of its smaller estimating, the Honda HR-V is enthusiastic about both style and character. This is from one of those Honda SUV Models which is ideal for those carrying on with dynamic metropolitan ways of life, the HR-V is controlled by a powerful yet economical 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 141 drive and 127 lb-ft of force. Discretionary all-wheel drive allows you to vanquish the components when Mother Nature will not help out your arrangements.
A standard 60/40 split second line Magic Seat® enables you to adjust the inside of the HR-V to coordinate with your load conveying needs. Accessible Honda Sensing® gives drivers a set-up of state-of-the-art driver-assistive security advancements which go about as an additional arrangement of eyes to protect you. Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® allows you to keep your eyes out on roads and about, hands on the wheel, and all-out command over an assortment of tech conveniences.
2021 Honda CR-V
Key Features of Honda CR-V
- Honda SUV price OF Honda CR-V starts at$26,525 MSRP*
- Available Hands-Free Tailgate Access
- Standard 190 Horsepower from 1.5L turbocharged engine
- Up to 34 Highway MPG**
- Seating capacity 5 Passengers
- Available Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
- Standard Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Available 330 watts / 9 speaker premium audio system
- 39.2 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space
Regardless of whether it’s an evening to remember or a spontaneous weekend road trip, the Honda CR-V allows you to change any journey into a significant experience. Etched styling, eye-getting headlights, and special compound wheel plans help you stand apart among an ocean of standards with your CR-V. Its flexible and versatile interior features premium delicate touch materials alongside momentous technologies, for example, a Display Audio Touchscreen for a really upscale feel.
Controlled by a standard 190-pull 1.5-liter turbocharged engine— the CR-V gives you an optimal overall influence and proficiency to take you further. Discretionary Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ permits you to wander where different SUVs dread to travel. Accessible Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration permit you to bring the power of your viable cell phone along for each outing. A simple crease down 60/40 split back seatback simplifies it to convey bigger or strangely molded stuff.
2021 Honda Passport
Key Features of Honda Passport
- Honda SUV price OF Honda Passport starts at $33,965 MSRP*
- Standard 280-horsepower, 3.5-liter, direct-injected V6 engine with i-VTEC® valvetrain mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission
- Seating capacity 5 passengers
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4™) torque-vectoring all-wheel-drive enhances on- and off-road performance
- Intelligent Traction Management system with available Snow, Sand, and Mud modes help optimize performance for varying surface conditions
- Best-in-class underfloor cargo storage
- Standard 20-inch alloy wheels and tires on all trims
- Standard Honda Sensing® safety and driver-assistive technology
Estimated between the CR-V minimized and Pilot family SUVs with extended rough terrain capacities, the tough Honda Passport highlights smoothed out styling and utilitarian plan subtleties. There’s space for companions and pretty much anything, with a few seating designs, a lot of freight space, and inventive underfloor stockpiling compartments.
Because of a standard 280-strength 3.5-liter V6 and discretionary Intelligent Variable Torque Management (I-VTM4™) force vectoring all-wheel-drive — no obstruction will remain between your Passport and your end of the week undertakings. Regardless of whether on city roads or in nature, the tough styling of the Honda Passport is never in a strange spot. Its accessible Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate allows you rapidly to snatch your payload with simply the swipe of your foot underneath the back guard.
2021 Honda Pilot
Key Features of Honda Pilot
- Honda SUV price OF Honda Pilot starts at $33,725 MSRP
- Standard 3.5-liter i-VTEC® direct-injection V6 engine with 280 horsepower
- Available new Display Audio touchscreen system with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration with the volume knob
- Optional Pilot-first Telematics Control Unit (TCU) AT&T 4G LTE On-Board Wi-Fi Connection
- Seating capacity 7 or 8 passengers
- Standard Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver-assistive features
- Available Blu-ray Rear Entertainment System (RES) with 115-volt power outlet, HDMI® Interface, and integrated 2nd-row sunshades
- Optional perforated heated and ventilated front seats with heated 2nd-row captain’s chairs
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management™(i-VTM4™) AWD system
From Honda SUV Models Honda Pilot is a fantastic choice for developing families, the fit Honda Pilot incorporates liberal seating for up to 8 travelers. Controlled by a strong 280-drive 3.5-liter V6, the Pilot has all the muscle you need to convey to the whole group across town for soccer practice. Sumptuous highlights accessible inside the Pilot incorporate cowhide managed seating surfaces, a one-contact power moonroof, second-line chief’s seats, and surprisingly a versatile area of interest with an information plan from AT&T.
Accessible Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ allow you to get bearings, send or get instant messages, and utilize your most loved applications through the Display Audio touchscreen inside the Pilot. Honda Sensing® offers driver-assistive security highlights including a Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM), and more for added certainty in the driver’s seat.
FAQ’s Of Honda SUV Models
What is Honda’s best SUV?
The #2 ranking of the 2021 Honda CR-V is based on its score in the compact SUV category. It is the winner of our 2021 Best Compact SUV for the Money award and a finalist for our 2021 Best Compact SUV for Family award.
What models of SUV does Honda have?
- 2021 Honda HR-V. Starting at $22,395 MSRP* | Up to 28 city / 34 highway / 30 combined MPG** | Seating – 5 Passengers.
- 2021 Honda CR-V. Starting at $26,525 MSRP* | Up to 28 city / 34 highway / 30 combined MPG** | Seating – 5 Passengers.
- 2021 Honda Passport.
- 2021 Honda Pilot.
Which is better Honda CRV or HRV?
The CR-V is safer and more reliable, plus it comes standard with a full complement of active protection systems. This compact SUV is also more advanced and comfortable on the inside and is a better overall performer. With that said, both the CR-V and HR-V are solid options for small crossover buyers.
Which is the largest Honda SUV?
The 2021 Honda Pilot is the automaker’s largest and most capable SUV. It seats up to eight passengers and has a roomy enough third-row seat for adults.
What is the best SUV to buy for your money?
- 2021 Honda CR-V. Starting at $25,350 MSRP.
- 2021 Toyota RAV4. Starting at $26,150 MSRP.
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA. Starting at $36,230 MSRP.
- 2021 Lexus NX. Starting at $37,610 MSRP.
- 2021 Ford Explorer. Starting at $33,740 MSRP.
- 2021 BMW X3. Starting at $43,000 MSRP.
- 2021 Cadillac XT5. Starting at $44,990 MSRP.
What is the most reliable SUV ever?
- Toyota Land Cruiser. Toyota’s fortified Land Cruiser is top-notch, and its great condition has made it a must-have for armies and peacekeepers around the world.
- Toyota Sequoia.
- Ford Expedition.
- Chevrolet Suburban.
- Toyota Highlander.
Is Honda SUV a good car?
The CR-V is one of the better small SUVs, thanks to its spacious cabin, good fuel economy, and capable handling. Fuel savings are impressive at 28 mpg overall for the regular engine, while the hybrid version gets 35 mpg overall.
Is a Honda CRV considered a midsize SUV?
What car is comparable to Honda HRV?
Is Honda HRV good in snow?
The Honda HR-V can handle snow and other winter conditions well as it comes with Honda’s Real-Time All-Wheel-Drive that improves traction and stability on slippery surfaces. It also gets Vehicle Stability Assist, Traction Control, ABS, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution.
Which SUV is better than Honda Pilot?
If you want to stick with a mid-sized SUV that has three rows of seating, then the 2021 Kia Telluride is one of the best options in the segment. Telluride has a high overall U.S. There are news scores, better reliability, a more advanced design, and a more powerful engine.
What is the difference between the 2020 and 2021 Honda Pilot?
Which SUV is better than Honda CRV?
US As the best-selling SUV in the U.S., the Toyota RAV4 also won our 2020 Best Compact SUV for Family award. Its 203-horsepower four-cylinder engine is stronger than the Honda CR-V, and also provides faster acceleration. All models come with an infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and a 7-inch touch screen.
Which year is the best Honda CRV?
The Honda CR-V had some good years with the 2005 and 2006 models. If you want to go for a newer version, the 2015 and 2016 models have also proved to be quite reliable. They have little to no complaints under their belt.
Which is better Honda HRV or Hyundai Kona?
While the 2021 Honda HR-V is the cargo-hailing champion and features a spacious rear seat, the Kona is otherwise more attractive with its zippy optional turbo engine and EV available, sportier handling, and better infotainment.