If you are looking for the new Volkswagon polo 2021, its specifications, and features then this article is the right place for your search to end. This article provides you with every possible detail of the new Volkswagen polo 2021. The new Polo hatchback has gone through changes in its design and technologies. As far because the design consent, the Polo 2021 removes the gap to the ID models and therefore the new Golf and Arteon.
Dimensions And Features
- The Polo 2021 is 4,053 mm long, 1,751 mm in width, and 1,446 mm in height. The wheelbase that has been designed in the new Polo hatchback is 2,564 mm. The alloy wheels are also updated with new designs and are now produced in options ranging from 15 to 17 inches.
- As already seen in the leaks, the 2021 Polo has also got restyled bumper, boot lid, new LED headlights, and tail light clusters. The LED headlights are standard as an option. It is often enabled with the IQ.LIGHT matrix joined together by a chrome strip that runs through the front. The front bumper is newly added, while in its rear, it receives LED headlights with a 3D effect.
- An R-Line variant of the Polo will get 16-inch wheels as standard wheel size. It will also get the new IQ. Light Matrix LED headlights are designed as standard, alongside a sportier-looking body. The front bumper is partially Golf R-inspired, and it also gets a special rear bumper with chrome-effect exhaust exits fitted into an upgraded gloss black rear diffuser.
- The cabin of the Polo 2021 exhibits an upgraded 8-inch Digital Cockpit that comes standard, with an option of a much bigger 10.25-inch screen size within the top-spec trim. The infotainment system has also been newly upgraded with a 6.5, 8, or 9.2-inch touchscreen system.
- It will also offer We Connect and we Connect Plus services, also as a wireless link with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The multifunction wheel also features a new design. It looks almost like the one found in a Volkswagen Golf.
The new-generation Volkswagen Polo facelift is going to be launched in four new colors called Ascot Gray, Kings Red, Vibrant Violet, and Rauchgrau, besides Pure White, Reflex Silver, and Reef Blue and Deep Black.
- The new VW polo engines are concerned, the Volkswagen Polo will still be powered by the old powertrain. The range of engines consists of a 1.0-liter three-cylinder MPI naturally designed engine which will produce 80 hp, and two 1.0-liter TSI turbo, producing 95 hp and 110 hp, with an optional seven-speed DSG gearbox. The 90 hp 1.0 TGI version, fueled by CNG also will be offered.
- In terms of safety, the Polo facelift gets semi-autonomous driving.DRIVE Travel Assist system, which combines adaptive control with the front monitoring system for emergency braking in the city, lane-keeping assistant, and parking assistant. and fatigue detection system at the wheel.
- An elegant model of unmatched performance, the Volkswagen TSI provides 110PS of power. The Volkswagen Polo consumes 18.24 kilometers per litre^ on the Polo and 17.69 kilometers per litre^ on the Vento, doesn’t
irresponsibly guzzle fuel.
- Leaving you plenty more to play with, while you set the road raging. With 175 Nm
of torque flashing thrill through your veins. And a new 6-speed manual transmission that truly hands to the amazing experience of driving
Some Other Amazing Features Of The New Polo 2021
Bold TSI Power Badge
audaciously secured to the bottom of the door may be a unique TSI Power badge.
A reminder of the stunning power you experience behind the wheel.
Extraordinary Black Outer Rear View Mirror
Two stark-black ORVMs enhance the sauve appearance of the
TSI edition. Adding to your ride an additional touch of sophistication – the things
legends are made of.
Sporty Body Side Graphics
Legends know how to have fun. The sporty body side graphics
steaming across the edges allow you to give the road a playful wink
while you burn rubber
Glossy Black Roof and Spoiler
A classy and sleek black roof and spoiler adorn the TSI edition,
ensuring you stand out from the remainder of the road. And soak in
Features & Specifications
|Car Variant||Volkswagen Polo Petrol MT Comfortline BS6|
|Price in India||BS6 Volkswagen Polo Petrol MT Comfortline price is Rs 7.11 lakh (ex-showroom).|
|Shades||Candy White, Flash Red, Reflex Silver, Carbon Steel, Sunset Red, Lapiz Blue, Toffee Brown|
|Key Highlights||ABS (Anti-lock Braking System), Honeycomb Front Grille, Dual-Beam Headlamps, High-Quality Scratch-Resistant Dashboard, Black and Grey Interior Theme, Sporty Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel, Air-Conditioner, Digital Clock and Fuel Gauge, Instrument Cluster with Tachometer, Speedometer, Odometer, and Trip Meter, Lane Change Indicator, Rear Parking Sensors, Dual-Front Airbags, High-Mounted Stop Lamp, Emergency Exit, ‘Razor’ Alloy Wheels, Ambient Lights with Theatre Dimming Effect, Glovebox Cooling, Power Windows, Rear Windshield Wash and Wiper, Remote-Controlled Central Locking, Monochrome Multi-function Display (MFD), Speed Sensing Auto Door Locks, Bluetooth, i-POD connectivity, Phonebook Sync, USB, Aux-in, SD Card, 4 Speakers.|
|ARAI Certified Mileage||17.74 km|
|Top Speed (KMPH)||160 kmph|
|Official Tagline||Good Things Come in Good-Looking Packages|
|ENGINE & TRANSMISSION|
|Engine Displacement||999 cc|
|Maximum Power||76 HP @ 6200 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||95 Nm @ 2950-3800 rpm|
|Engine Description||999cc, 1.0L MPI Engine, 3-Cylinder In-Line|
|No. of Cylinders||3|
|Bore x Stroke||74.5 x 76.4 mm|
|Fuel Distribution||Multipoint Fuel Injection (MPI)|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Overall Length||3971 mm|
|Overall Width||1682 mm|
|Overall Height||1469 mm|
|Ground Clearance||165 mm|
|Kerb Weight||1030 kg|
|Gross Vehicle Weight||1500 kg|
|Turning Radius||4.9 meters|
|Front Track||1460 mm|
|Rear Track||1456 mm|
|Number of Seating Rows||2 Rows|
|Number of Doors||5 Doors|
|Boot Space||294 liters|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45 liters|
|BRAKES & SUSPENSION|
|Front Suspension||McPherson Strut with Stabiliser Bar|
|Rear Suspension||Semi-Independent Trailing Arm|
|WHEELS & TYRES|
|Wheels||‘Razor’ Alloy Wheels|
|COMFORT & CONVENIENCE|
|Tilt Steering Wheel|
|Telescopic Steering Wheel|
|Centre Console With Cup Holder|
|Vanity mirror||Vanity Mirror in Left Side Sunvisor|
|Rear Parcel Shelf|
|Variable Intermittent Wipers||Front Intermittent Wipers 4-Step Variable Speed Setting|
|Power Steering||Speed-Sensitive Electronic Power Steering|
|Rear Washer & Wiper|
|Rain Sensing Wipers|
|Remote Boot Release|
|Grab Rail||3 Grab Handles Above Doors|
|Electrically Adjustable ORVMs|
|Chrome Front Grille||Honeycomb Front Grille|
|Body Coloured Outside Mirrors|
|Body Coloured Door Handles|
|Body Coloured Bumpers||GTI Inspired Bumper with Honeycomb Design|
The new VOLKSWAGON POLO FACELIFT 2021 perfect choices to buy, mentioned above are the specifications and features that provide you an idea for comparison and to choose your way of driving.